Thursday, February 21, 2013

MY EASTER SWAP 2013


I decided that I, too, will have an Easter Swap! As the sign says, anything goes! You can make whatever you want for this swap - creativity is the only limit. (If you are not a crafter, just purchase items instead of making them.) Here are some ideas:

A small wreath
(no bigger than 6")


A decorated egg
(styrofoam, plastic, etc.)


A matchbox


A wood object


A small birdhouse


A little basket


A tag or banner


Sew a little something


There are so many other ideas, these are just the tip of the iceberg! Now for the details.

Sign up will end Thursday, February 28. Easter is Sunday, March 31.  The only restriction is that you must have a blog to join, so we can see what you received! International partners welcome! Mail your creations to your swap partner by Friday, March 22 at the latest. That will give you 2 - 3 weeks to work on it.

As usual, feel free to add other little goodies to the package (candy, decorations, ephemera, doo-dads) - that's part of the fun! Just don't go overboard with the spending.

SIGN UP ON THIS BLOG POST ONLY! If you do not want an international partner, please let me know. If I've left anything out, contact me.

3, 2, 1, sign up now!



15 comments:

Froggy said...

Wonderfull! Im so in! Thanks for such a lovely swap!
froggyscraft.blogspot.ie

halloweencouple said...

I'd love to join as well :)

IM also doing a St. Patricks Day Swap if anyone wants in on that the deadline is Feb 25th.

http://bigolbrowns.blogspot.com/

Astrid said...

I would love to participate in your Easter swap!

http://fabandthrifty-something.blogspot.ca/

Coloradolady said...

I signed up!! This should be fun..I just hope I can come up with something worthy of a swap!! I have not done a swap like this in the past as I worried about what to make...I am diving in head first!!! Thanks for the swap and for hosting....should be a lot of fun!

PS....I put my blog in the link...I am thinking that I did that right!

Unknown said...

As you said....Me ! Me! Me!

I just love this idea!!!!! Thanks Sue for joining mine and having one...:) I posted your swap on my blog...

Sandy

Hope said...

I would love to play along if you have room for an international player. I am in the UK.

Hope

Melody said...

I would like to join your Easter Swap. I have not done this before and looks like a lot of fun !!

http://nanniesattic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Too excited about the Easter Swap! My mind is spinning...love swaps...
No international swap partner please~want to spend all of my $$$ on the swap goodies. Thanx so much for hosting...Tiffany

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Sue,
It's fun to see some of Sandy's Easter/Spring Swap pals have signed up, too. I am already making things up for my partner Joyce for Sandy's Easter Swap and I thought..."Why not just make two while I'm at it." What terrific fun.
I am excited to join in and look forward to hearing who my swap pal will be.
Thank you for hosting, Sue. I appreciate the work and time that you are willing to invest.
Blessings and friendship,
Carolynn xoxo
ps. I LOVE REDNESDAYS!

Chenille Cottage said...

Please forgive me, Sue...I posted your blog button instead of your cute Eastery button. I'm so frustrated with my new laptop and Windows 8. The learning curve is killing me!
Smiles,
Carolynn xo

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

I just tried leaving a comment but am not sure if it posted - it said some error message when I tried. Anyhow, thanks so much for visiting and leaving the nice comment. I loved hearing from you. I can't wait to see what all the ladies come up with in the swap, it will be fun to see everything. Someday I'll have time to join swaps!
Hugs,
Julie

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I like the egg, hang it on my rear mirror.

Denise Marie said...

How very sweet! I was afraid i wouldn't get to easter swap.

Jill said...

I've joined the swap bandwagon, this is my 2nd one - I'm excited to make my package - I forgot to say, I'm from Canada - I'm #16 on the list.

Sarah Coller said...

Whew! Just in time! I'm really looking forward to this fun swap with you ladies!

Blessings,
Mrs. Sarah Coller